NuffNang

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Me~

i just colour my hair this afternoon. well.. the reason why i decided to colour my hair, is because the day before, i had a dream. i DREAM that i have coloured my hair before school starts! so... that makes me want to dye my hair.

i actually wanted to do it quite sometime already. but my hair is TOO damage. especially the end of my hair. it's so dry and damage. but yet... i just cant stand any longer with this two tone hair... (the original part has grown)

i went to pyramid this morning. reach there around 11 something. wanted to have our brunch first before me and my sister head to the salon. but my friend is working in the afternoon shift, so end up have to wait till 1pm. my hair colour takes almost 4 hours to do. i sit till my ass is gonna crack! colour hair is a very time consuming thing. and i dont know why the hell is there so many ppl in the saloon. today is just wednesdaaay!!!
i guess Malaysia has too many lifeless people like me wondering around.
my plan of going to gym to work out after colour my hair has fail. wasted another day!

i took this picture when i'm colour my hair halfway. because i was chatting with my friend, caroline through msn. i told her that i online at the salon but she dont believe and she cant imagine that. cause she is currently in Canada. so i took a picture and bbm to her. only she can picture how is it gonna look like.
now only i know how DEVELOPE is Malaysia compare to Canada. HAHAH....
yeaaah~ finally going back home. i need a walk! gonna exerice my leg cause it's numb!
on the way back home. yeapie...! =D
start camwhoring in the garden. HAHAH.. because my phone has no flash light, so i need the sunlight from the outside. HAHAHA... so cheap lah my phone. i hope i can change to BB Bold2 too!

this picture taken after dinner, at Soul-Out
i just hope my hair wont turn too bright after washing it for quite sometime... =(
or else i will have to dye and dye and dye again... i'm afraid that one day i will have brain cancer due to too much chemical

0 comments:

Post a Comment