NuffNang

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kuala Selangor Trip

home sweet home~~~
went kuala selangor for 2 days 1 night. i have no comment about this trip. cause things end up wasn't what i have expect. lots of talks during the trip. and we end up didn't go to monkey hill (me and yuru are actually looking forward to go there but end up the plan has ruined due to the talk)
a proper pencil
yuru end up break it into half. cause she's too frustrated during the talk. HAHAHAH!

well... this is me and the stylo cutie Sarah.

me and yuru. after taken our shower. going for our breakfast! =)

that's me! i look damn sick here. and i was sooo tired. we only allowed to leave around 3am. by the time i sleep is around 4 something. i didn't had my shower because IT'S TOO COLD. the entire night is raining and drizziling.
so i have to wake up around 7 something to take my shower.

me and yuru. u can see how happy she is when she know that we're soon going back soon! haha...

yuru, me and sarah

me, daphne, and yuru

i can conclude that me and yuru did not really enjoy the entire trip. what we enjoy the most is taking pictures section with friends Sarah, Daphne and Yuru and also get to know some new friends. that's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment