NuffNang

Monday, April 5, 2010

Malaysia F1, Sepang 2-4 April 2010

well... this is my second time working at sepang, F1. last year i was working under mclaren but this year i'm working with Kangaroo Tv.


i get to know lots of new friends. and i enjoy working with them. although the working condition is VERY BADDDD! cause we have to walk around under the sun and approach all the people there. to get them to rent our device.


this kangaroo is actually a portable tv device that can actually viewed the entired race! people that has no ticket to enter can actually rent this thing. and watched it!


well... the rental is kinda costly. it's rm150 per day. and if u lost it u gotta pay rm1000! hahaha...
here are some pictures of my friends and I during work...

amelia, tiffany, agatha and I

wil, suping, gena, me, faizal, daryl, chuinee and john =)










2 comments:

Unknown said...

luv ur pix, first & the two last r my favorite ;)

Kimberly Lim said...

thanks warren! =)

Post a Comment