NuffNang

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grandpa we Miss you...

we visited grandpa yesterday, at nilai memorial park.
me, sister and grandpa's wife, grandma leave the house around 9 something. but by the time we reach there it's around 12 something. EH??? SINCE WHEN IS NILAI SO FAR FROM MY HOUSE? oh.... it's because my brilliant intelligent sister got the wrong way.
so... end up we are spending 1 and a half hour inside the car till my backside aching. HAHAH.. but it's okay. we get to see some scenery. HAHAHA...


but of course. before heading to nilai Memorial Park, we get a bouquet of Nice Yellow Daisy for grandpa. because my grandpa is a Christian. but my grandma still believe that although grandpa has pass away, he might be missing some food on earth! hahaha.. so grandma asked us to get Dim Sum for her husband, grandpa because grandpa used to love dim sum when he's alive. =( i miss those days where we can eat dim sum together! cause always ah gong the one that treat us all.



see how beautiful the flower is... Daisy~ <3
my sister, Mandy. the one that lead the wrong way. HAHAHA
and this one.. well... no need to introduce much la. HAHAHA...

one last pic before we leave. we will always miss grandpa... ALWAYS...

while heading back, we were discussing what to eat later for lunch. and my modern yeah yeah in in grandma suggested to go eat Wong Kok. HAHAHAH.. yea... i always tell my friends that my grandma are different from the other grandmaasssss because she like to go youngster chill out places. for example, WONG KOK, KIM GARY, STATION1, PAPA RICH, OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE, SAKAE SUSHIIIII! not much elderly likes to eat sushi, but SHE LIKES ITTTTT! and sometimes even go supper with us, at LOK LOK. hahahhaa

oh ya... the day before was my sister, Mandy's birthday. so we get a Medium Size of MilkTea. YEA YEA... and this is WAT DAN TOR, my grandma's FAVOURITE!

and my sister got a NEW CAMERA as birthday present.. she is always the lucky one.... DAIM!

this is her camera. Canon T210 ixus. a nice one.

we took tons of picture with her new camera, with diferent kind of effect.

i personaly like the FISH EYE effect most cause it can actually enlarge your face and make it look very cute. hahaha... here are some picture with the effect.


see.. my grandma is soooo cute! with the fish eye effect. HAHAH.. we took it without she realising it. cause she will screw us up! she always say she dont look good in pictures but to me... she look pretty in all sort of ways, just because i love her... =)
stupid sister....
and ugly alien me! HAHAHA
this bloody picture make me look like i'm in the 50's.. HEL UGLY!!!
normal me. HAHAH. but there is actually a mile effect on this picture. can u see the surrounded picture is in blur effect? HAHAH.. this effect allows u to emphasize on particular area to be shown clearly compare to the others. HAHAHA...
and this is the BLACK AND WHITE effect looo... still need to explain meh! unless u are colour blind la... HAHAH...
PICTURE OF THE DAY AGAINN... I LIKE THIS SOO MUCH!
my grandma looks abit like the QUEEN that shown in ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND. hahaha big head! happy =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment