NuffNang

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

LOOK INTO MY EYESSSS

this post is suppose to be publish 2 days ago. but i'm too lazy. sorree!

this picture is taken on the last day of work. SEE HOW PALE I AM! when u look closely... u can see there is alot of red vain in my eyes. I'M SOOO LACK OF SLEEP! i took this pic just before i go to work, in the morning. u can compare how i look like on the next day!!!


the moment i reach home, after taken my shower... by counting down to 10 second, I TOTALLY FALL ASLEEP. this is exactly how i look like the next day after work. can u imagine how tired i am after working continuously 3 days???
SEE HOW TERRIBLE IS MY EYES!!! from double eyelid become single eyelid. and it's swollen!!!
well... it looks slightly better after washing my face. i bet EVERYONE is gonna laugh at me whe they see this!

and also my precious leg.... it's red and in BAD PAIN!

money is hard to earn! this is what my parent always say.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment