NuffNang

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

APRIL HURRAAAAAY

wauuu.. i guess april is really my month! i'm soooo happy!
i got my new camera today, and i also got my Longchamp bag todaaaay! waaaaau... i'm really HAPPY! and guess what.. my Longchamp bag is a limited edition. you can only get it form overseas... (this is what my friend told me... =P)
yaya.. so... this bag is from OVERSEA looo... my friend supposingly getting it for me from Switzerland, unfortunately he is running out of cash... so.... he got this from TAIWAN.




my longchamp bag is under this series.. I GUESS.... unfortunately mine doesn't have the scott logo. mine is different cute logo... i love it! MUACKSSSS



mine is the bigger one that shown on the first picture. the handle is slightly longer compare with the first generation of longchamp and it's wider as well. it meant to put more things. i guess i'll just bring it to college because i have TOO MUCH THINGS to put inside my bag.



this is a closeup picture of the logo. cute right??? Muackssssieee... i'm loving it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment