NuffNang

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lucky Me

i'm a Happy Girl!

i always wanted an iphone, as my blackberry is about to "Kong".

a helpful friend of mine helps me to get an iPhone, with contract.
as i will be paying for the phone, and he get the line (by paying the monthly fix amount).
this has helps me to save up hell lot!

well, good things doesn't come easily.
i have been waited for more than a month, and i thought i ain't gonna get it anymore. out of a suddenly he called up for a drink.
and then.... THERE I GO... he surprise me with this iPhone!
I was really happy!!! and i wanted to pay him for the phone, guess what...
he say, it's a gift to me, an advance birthday present and etc...

i wanted a white one.. but what else can i request??? it's a gift okay! and black doesn't look that bad tho... it's easier to match with the fancy casings.
i am really lucky. i owe YOU (name couldn't be revealed P&C) a dinner!

nothing much i can say, except Thank You. loving my iPhone so much

0 comments:

Post a Comment