NuffNang

Monday, May 9, 2011

Obsessed Jewelery

been obsessed with jewelery these days..

and since.... my 21st birthday is coming soon~~~~ so i gotta think what i want to proposed to my siblings or my buddies, ESPECIALLY TEE JENNIE! LOL! (proposed more expensive one to my parents, leave these to my brother and sister! lol)
From Tiffany & Co.
i find this design very unique. and i really like it very much!
i think it looks nice and goes nice with simple dressing.
perhaps a T-shirt with low V, or spaghetti top...

Thomas Sabo also nice!!!
you can get the bracelet first, and collect the rest of the charm pendent later on.
mix and match, on different occasion. also nice!
but this might be abit difficult to match the clothings. I GUESS....??? cause it's more complicated... and if you wearing fancy clothings, then it wont go right with it.
that is why, i always prefer simple things!
this Gold bracelet! it is very nice too!
this is from Tiffany & Co as well. the price is real expensive, but i found one, something similar to it, from Swarovski, it's not GOLD, but it's ROSE GOLD (if not mistaken).
it's more of reddish, than pure gold. very nice.. and it's only rm200++
i like things to be simple, and of course simple accessories!
i really love all these!!!
i wish i can have it all~
hehehe.. gotta start to save more $$$ and pamper myself! i want it all~~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment