NuffNang

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blackberry Torch vs iPhone4

i'm confused.
which phone should i get? Blackberry Torch or iPhone4?

i have made up my mind to get iPhone4, cause i really like it very much. the features, and functions all. REALLY LIKE IT!!! it's such a fun gadget to play with!

but my brother, keep convincing me to get Blackberry Torch. so what now???
cause he is using Torch now, and he is saying how good the phone is la.. this and that.

plus, price wise, Blackberry Torch is much more cheaper. my brother's friend is selling at the price of RM1400 ONLY! whereas iPhone, the price is still uncertain, cause my friend is getting it for me, and the price wasn't told.

well, if my friend get me the iPhone cheaper than RM1400, then my choice will be iPhone.
if it's more expensive, then my choice will be Blackberry Torch.

this is my finalized answer for my doubt.
should be fine right? LOLOL! i just can't wait to get my new phone.
my current blackberry gonna "kong" soon. LOL

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If we were to talk about the differences of those two phones, we could fill up a whole tarpaulin used for advertisement. :) I'm just kidding. Heheh. If you want the cheaper phone, then go for it. But, Blackberry is not only cheaper, it is also more essential for the type of person you are. I think that you're the type of person who loves to interact with different people. Am I right?

Kelly Brueggemann

Post a Comment