NuffNang

Friday, July 30, 2010

story about Mimi

baby Mimi, today mummy is going to post about you.
do you know what... you are the greatest gift that i ever receive in my whole life.
you coloured my life, and brought me so much happiness...
everytime in class, mama always think of you, and hoping to go back home early to play with you. spend time with you. and you always able to put a smile on my face! =)
how Mimi came into my life...
one day, early in the morning, i heard some cat miao-ing behind my house.
i'm very sensitive with sounds, especially cats and dogs, so i immediately get out of my bed and open the gate and see what's happening.
and i found.. Mimi.

Mimi was alone in the flower pot, and it was drizzling. so i bring Mimi back to my house, and cover him with towel, to make sure that he wont get cold.
Mimi was soo tiny and his eyes is not open yet.

my family all asked me to put Mimi back to the pot, in case the mother came back and look for Mimi. i doesn't want to put Mimi back, cause... somehow, i got a very strange feeling on this little baby. but at last, i also decided to put back.
i was hiding at the corner, to observe if there is any mother cat coming back to look for him.
and YESSS! there is a mother cat sitting beside the pot. i tot the mother cat will just bring Mimi out from that place, cause once their "nest" has been found, they will immediately shift. but the mother cat did not bring Mimi along with her. i guess is because the scent of human. the mother cat couldn't recognize that actually that is her baby...

i still never give up. i still continue observing. and suddenly, Mimi fall into the drain. a DAMN FREAKING DEEP and DIRTY drain... ommmmgoodnesssss.. the mother cat dont bother at all! just sit there watching.
i think i'm really like a hero. i jump down to the drain and pick up the little one up. and that moment on, i decided to keep Mimi as part of our family. =)

it's time to give names to this little one. what should i name him? her?
i was confuse with this baby's gender. i dont know how to differentiate the gender of the cat cause it's too small to determine... and .... i ASSUMEEEE that this baby is a FEMALE cat.
cause i always wanted to have a female cat. they say they are more likely to close with you. and stay at home more often (after spay)
i gave the little baby 小白 before, cause i think it's quite funny to name a black cat 小白。but my mum complain! saying that, IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT THIS CAT IS BLACK, HOW CAN U NAME IT 小白??? so..... i change it back to 小黑。。
my sister now complain saying that it sounds so cheapskate.
suddenly my mum say, MIGHT AS WELL NAME IT MIMI, SAME AS THE ELDEST DOG, FIFI LAAH! hmmmmm.. that doesn't sounds bad! so ON! Mimi is your name baby....
this is little Mimi. when he just open his eyes after few hours. was not familiar with the environment. need time to adapt. was hiding at the corner, acting innocent...
the first thing that Mimi saw when he open up his eyes, is Me. and from that day onwards, wherever i go, Mimi will be together with me, following me...
mama love this picture the most baby... u are roaring.. hahaha.. you are the cutest baby that i ever had...
Mimi was trying to catch some insect. hahaha.. start playing around
Mimi inside his sand box. he is sooo intelligent. Mimi never give me problems on his pees and poos. he will just go into the sand box and settle himself.
"Mimi is the luckiest cat". that's what my family always say. he was so protected by everyone of us in the family! Fifi, the eldest baby girl always protect Mimi when he was just a little baby, cause Cheecool, the elder cat was kinda aggressive and couldn't accept Mimi at the first place.
see how petite is this Little baby Mimi. Fifi was protecting her bone and Mimi at the same time. that's really very nice of Fifi. =)
Mimi was sleeping on top of Bobbie. because this fattie Bobbie is too fat and comfortable, like a cushion! and Bobbie did not make noise and continue letting Mimi to sleep on top of him.
Mimi is soooooo Lucky! both the dogs, Fifi and Bobbie also taking good care of him... that's so sweet......
Mimi was sleeping inside the basket in my sister's room. hahaha.. putting on a blanket for him as well... sleeping soundly....
and yea... sleeping on top of the pillow. i was on my bed doing my assignment and doing some readings, and when i look down, i saw Mimi sleeping on top of the pillow. HAHAHAH... so cuteeeeee..
Mimi was sleeping with me in my room since day 1. that's why he will know where is his spot.
Mimi grown up very fast. after 2 months, Mimi has become so big.
i was doing my assignment, facebooking. i went into the toilet and take a shower, and saw Mimi sleeping like that. hahaha.. i think Mimi is trying to tel me to sleep early. he putting his head on my laptop, disallow me to continue my work. hmmm... that's very cute of him. HEHEHE.. i suppose....
Mimi sleeping..... i love to take pictures of Mimi when he is sleeping.
cause i want to keep all the memory of Mimi. and.... luckily i did. cause now... these are the only things that i can look back. although Mimi are not physically with me... but he is always my baby... always the only One.
Mimi was sleeping on my bed, next to my pillow. that's where he always sleep.
close to me.
Mimi sleeping on top of my bag. since young, Mimi has a habit of sleeping on top of something. things that belongs to me, and have my scent. and sometimes he even chew my clothes like as if he is sucking the mother's milk like that. HAHAHAHA... i found it very funny begining, but after that i'm very used to it already. and i enjoy letting him chew my clothes. hahaha.. but after chewing, my clothes are all wet! damn it. and smelly... HAHAHAHA..
have u even seen a cat, sleeping inside a bag???
and YESSSS. my cat did!!! sleeping for the whole day also NO PROBLEM....
Mimi sleeping with me. on the bed. hugging him tightly.
if only i got the chance to hug u again Mimi... mama miss u so much. "Mimi, mama brought something back for you form HongKong! do you like it?"
hahaha.. actually Kenneth is the one that bought this red dragon. not me! =P
WHO IS THE BOSS! MIMI LOOK SO EVIL IN THIS PICTUREEEEE.
everyone calls him evil cat. but i think he look so cool.. hehe...
what i got for Mimi in hongkong is the pink color collar! the one that he is wearing on the picture. =) only Mimi got things from Hongkong, the rest, Fifi Bobbie Cheecool NONE!!! hahaha.. dont want to waste money on them. but Mimi is the only one that i think of...
because i went hongkong after 1 month. was worrying about Mimi through out the whole trip.
cause every morning, Mimi need to be feed with Milk. and i'm the one that get up early in the morning to prepare all the stuff.
he is exactly like a human baby. every morning 7am sharp will start jumping on my bed making noise for milk. and i have to get up the bed and make milk for him, and feed him somemore. after that carry him up to my room and continue sleep with me. HAHAHAHA.. cute right?


Mimi is sitting next to the TV. he moves off all the things to the floor and sit on top of it. NAUGHTY MIMI! hahaha.. but he look so cute and comfortable that i doesn't want to interrupt him. continue letting him sleep.

this is me and my Baby Mimi. mimi always sleep with me that way. we are very close.
in Mimi's mind, i'm his mother. he will only close with me, not other.
my brother try to hug him, he will just scratch him. hahaha.. i feel so happy. cause he only recognize me as his mother... =)
after school. first thing i do is to carry Mimi and bond with him.
cuddling him. sleep soundly on my arm...
what! why! I KNOW I'M CUTE WITH A MOLE ON MY FACE. hehehehe.. phua chu kang baby Mimi....
"i'm tired.. stop rolling me"
this is my baby's palm. cute little baby palm.... i even bite him palm before using my mouth cause it's tooooooooooooo cute! DAMN GERAM... hahahaha
Mimi was waiting for me when i'm having shower. HAHAHAH.. oppps.. he saw me naked. but nevermind.. he is my baby... hehehe...
sleeping on the shoe rack. i guess because he knows i will always put my shoe on top of the shoe rack, so he sleep there waiting for me. hehehehe.. I ASSUME LAAA. maybe not true. co incident only.
bring Mimi along with me wherever i go. =) sleeping again.....
Mimi's best friend is Bobbie. they always together . look at the pictures...
Bobbie was guarding the house, and Mimi sitting behind him, accompanying him.
while waiting for the food. they wait together too...
after dinner...
sleep together again.....
lean on the wall...
after some time, Cheecool finally accepted Mimi as part of the family member. see... they eat together. last time, when i first have Mimi, Cheecool dont bother to come back home at all cause he feel threaten! his territory...
now.. all my babies live happily together. dinner together... =)
some out door picture of Mimi. promoting Honda car. hehehe...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute & lovely! :)...so cool pix,i like all.
was lucky,Mimi,to have u ☺.

Post a Comment