NuffNang

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Girls Outing *Love*

another outing with only 5 of us. we call it Girls Outing.
sorry for not calling you guys, JvnYi and Yinn Jye and Aaron.
actually it's a good thing for not asking u guys out because i afraid end up we girls camwhore, and you guys sitting there until rot! haha...

we all girls gathered at Joyce house, and from there we go together in one car.
and we went to Solaris, the place where the girls celebrated my birthday last year.
it's a very nice place to chill, peaceful, with nice view. i love the place...
me and Jennie
this picture was taken by Peixuan. hmmmmph... i attempt to delete this picture when i first saw it. cause i think it's ugly! I REALLY MEAN IT. but they insist telling me that it's nice and very seductive. so i make this picture as my Profile picture in my facebook.
and i got screw up by my brother. cause he say his friend saw my picture and think i'm acting like a whore. WTF...
hahaha.. i think this picture looks more like i'm wearing nothing!
agreed by Caroline too.. =)
me.. with OUUUR Food.. hehehhe..
before we ciao~
yeaaa~ another pic of us. i miss them so much! and i love hanging out with them.
i always treasure the moment we hang out together..
and i always try to make myself available for my babies. i delay my things, and sometimes i even ffk my other friends or reject them.
this shows that how much they mean to me.
i really love them

P.S: I KNOW YOU ALL (MY GIRLS) SURE GOT GOOSEBUMPS WHEN U READ MY CONFESSION! HAHAHAHAHA..
but i really mean it! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment