NuffNang

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mimi, 11 months old

my family were all hiding from me about Mimi's death, until this morning i ask my maid again, DID MIMI CAME BACK FOR DINNER AND BREAKFAST?
and my maid finally told me the truth. i was so sad.
hiding myself inside the room, tearing for 2 hours. viewing his picture. flashing back the memories...

i was so sad. why again i'm the last to know! i'm Mimi's mother, but.... why no one telling me!
even my grandpa's death my family also hide from me, which happen 3 years back.
my maid told me that she has already buried Mimi behind the hill of my house.
and ask me not to worry.

while crying and thinking of Mimi in my room, i was soooo angry! that why the hell she wanna buried him behind the hill!!! why not the garden of my house!!!
Mimi is my baby... he is not suppose to put there!
i doesn't want Mimi to be buried there, cause that place is a piece of shit!!!
Mimi will be very lonely behind there. this is his house. he has to come back!
and i decided to dig Mimi out and put him back to my house. i want to make sure Mimi wont be lonely... i will always accompany him... despite of him decayed.

i took the car key, asked my maid to get into the car, and bring me to the place where she buried him.
and guess what.. my maid did not buried him.
my maid put Mimi inside a big bag. and put it beside the road.
cause she feel bad to just buried him without my knowledge.
she created the story because my grandma is the one that asked her to do that! doesn't want me to feel sad so she ask my maid to shut up, and not to mention about my cat things infront of me again...
that's really nice of her. i misunderstand her. i thought she is acting smart or acting that Mimi is his mother, making all the decision by herself. but she did not.

i drive her to the place where she put Mimi, and i was so happy to see at least Mimi's body is still in a good condition, inside a bag...

once we got home. my maid ask to take a piece of white cloth, and a 50cent coin.
i dont know why she asked, but i just do what she say. i think it's a tradition way of doing it.

my maid and neighbour's maid, who is very helpful, came into my garden and dig a hole for me.
when i take off the plastic bag, i saw a harden Mimi sleeping there, not moving at all.
i cant hold my tears any longer.. it just shed....
Mimi, do you know how sad i am???
when u were a little baby, i bring u to the vet, for vaccination...
and when u are 9 months old, i bring u for castration, to make sure u are healthy...
and now... u just leave me like that....

you are the only one that i take care FULLY on my own!
when Fifi, the eldest dog were here, my sister and maid is the one that take care of her.
Cheecool also kaka the one that take care of him cause i was still young that time, and i have no time to take care of him. i need to go class in the morning and at night, when i come back he already went out from the house..
and Bobbie, when he came to our house, he is already an adult dog. need not much of our guidance...
but Mimi.... i bathe him, feed him, cuddle him, play with him
sometimes we play rough, he scratch me, i did not make any sound also. cause i love him.
and i dont mind him scratching me. cause i think he did not do attempt to do it. just get carried away, cant control his claws. hahaha...

Mimi used to be my morning clock. every morning 7am will start jumping on my bed miao-ing,
and i used to think that HE IS WAKING ME UP TO SCHOOL. hhahaha.. that's what i think la. but in fact it's not la. he just hungry and bug me to feed him...

Mimi, do you know next month 29th August is your birthday? you are officially 1 years old that time!

i'm sorry that mama couldn't celebrate with you.
but mama promise will buy you things that u like to eat okay?
and i will visit you on that day. i will make sure u wont be lonely.
you will still have bobbie and fifi to accompany you in the garden.
this is your home, and you are always my baby... and i will always love you...
R.I.P Mimi Lim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats too sad :(,sorry for that!!nthing to say !!

Unknown said...

btw i knw it's hard but don't be that upset...will pass.
♥ in the memory of ur baby, Mimi .

Post a Comment