NuffNang

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Random Post 1

































here's some random picture. haha..
come all the way to pick up my sister, so i bring my little baby Mimi along with me. thou bobbie wants to follow but he is strictly forbidden!

all the while, Mimi was sleeping soundly on the dashboard... i think Mimi look cuter without the ears. hahaha.. feel like cutting it off... make him look like one of the character in Pet Society. Muacks...!

and here are some gifts from my sister's bf, Minka. bought it from Europe.
he doesn't know what to give me.. so CHOCOLATES and COOKIES! it will never go wrong!














































dont think it's cheap... it cost about 50 euro per box..
so there is about 120 euro for this 3... convert it yourself! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment