NuffNang

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

okaaaaaaay... i have been spending almost an hour right infront of my wardrobe, thinking of wat to wear again for tonight's dinner. but finally, i choose to wear SIMPLE because according to Jennie, we are going to Ampang, Look-Out
Point for dinner.

since it's a outdoor restaurant, so i pick a SIMPLE spaghetti Top and a black skirt. reason why i choose red is because CHRISTMAS! and with my Green sweater.. haha.... really nice color combination isn't? haha... (but the major reason is because jennie told me that she is wearing a singlet and skirt, i just follow her. cause wearing a dress might be tooo OVER for it. hahaha)

okay... while we are otw to the restaurant, inside mr.Moto-moto's daddy's car, took few picture with jennie's new camera!






























me and jennie had a very hectic and misery journey... hahaha and finally... here's our destination. nice view huh??? i wish i could come here again another time. i love the view here... that'll be just perfect if i could have a candle light dinner with my darling! =D








































by the time we finish our dinner, it's only 9 something??? surprisingly early isn't? m suppose to reach jennie's house around 7, but the time has brought forward because Aaron want to avoid the jam and the crowd, so i reach Jennie's house around 6. hahaha.. and we leave around 6.30. was really early.

so what are we going to do since the dinner ended so early? well... i'm not the driver, so i better dont give out any suggestion. haha... finally, Kaixuan suggested to go Sunway, OneRepublic for some alcohol with his friends...

we have been waiting for his friend there about... 2 hours? HAHAHA... his friend are really punctual. so here, we meet Eetyng and Kaychong... the 2 that miss the dinner end up gather here for some drink! =D











































































































im the earliest to leave on that day, because my darling Kenneth has been waiting for me for the whole night. yeah... i know i didn't spend much time with him on the eve, but on the christmas, i give all my time to you k darling? MUacks...

after picking me up from Republic, me and darling kenn went to have supper! again... my favorite LOK LOK! haha... my darling started to get sick with it because he has been accompanying me eating that for almost a week! hahaha

took some picture just before i get myself clean! =P











































































oh yea... saw my new Blackberry? haha.. i love it so much! Muacks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment