NuffNang

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my precious MiMi

ya... it's time for some update about my little baby Mimi...

first of all, i need to introduce Mimi before i posting up the photos.
Mimi, is a HE! which means, is a male cat. but when he first came to my house, we were confuse about his gender, and so we assume it's a female cat (cause i originally has a male cat, wanted a female one for this time! =P)

this is how Mimi look like... he sleeps withs me since day one!




he has a big round stomach. cute isnt? and he look so innocent when his just a kitten...


































here is some outdoor picture of Mimi.. =)


so cuteee... MEOW~~~~~








was playing with something... no idea @.@

















after 3months...















Who is the boss??? MIMI

ya... i know he has grown up alot and now he look so evil right? yet... he is stil my little baby boy... love him! <3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment