NuffNang

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stephanie Booi's birthday, Prince Hotel

Happy Birthday Stephanie Booi, aka 梅艳芳.
cause she can sing very well and act very well. she is the 梅家族. lolol.

thanks for inviting all of us, at such wonderful place, Prince Hotel.
the dinner was WONDERFUL.. the food are awesome, and seriously i swear i've gained weight on that night.

a group picture of all the girls from Apiit
me and my apiit-buddie, Kah Yee. the most sohai-est in school
darling and i
Happy Birthday Stephanie~ u look superbly good tonight!
Happy 21st Birthday Booi Sze Phing
my closest friend since foundation. as well as groupmate. LOL.
the 3 slacker and one hardworking one went missing (wai yee, our group leader. LOL)
had a fun night! but after tonight, there comes the battle field, EXAM!!!!
OK! ENOUGH of blogging. goodnight, shall continue my studies!
more post will be coming up after my exam. WUHUUUUU~~~ i'm FREE AFTER THAT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment