NuffNang

Saturday, November 27, 2010

UnderWater World Night

otw to party. was kinda look forward to Maison, as me and another friend of mine never experience before

UNDERWATER WORLD NIGHT.
why do i name it UNDERWORLD NIGHT?
cause this is the night where the club FULL OF SEAFOODS aka LALA, SI HAM, SI PUT.. and KIDDO......

omgosh! this was my first time experiencing MAISON.
last time my impression towards Maison, is a happening and fun place to chill.
but that night... I WAS SOOOOO FREAKING DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PEOPLE!!!

what to do!? it's too late to change venue. so yeah...
since we are here, and it's also the first time for me and Peixuan, so we stay put.
but it doesn't turn up to be that bad tho...
luckily the people that went that night WAS CRAZILY INSANE! LOL.
so we are kinda enjoy!
i guess is up to who the people we go with... LOL. but the LALAs and KIDDOz really turning me off
Victor and my baby Peixuan
LOL. Victor was kinda high and tipsy that night. HE DRANK HELL LOT.
see his pervert face. LOLOLOL. and he went missing for almost 2 hours, with ARCO IRIS.
LOL. this Arco Iris aka Kaixuan, ALWAYS RUIN MY PICTURE!!!!!!

see... antoher one!
i was suppose to take a nice one to put it as my Display Picture on Facebook, cause it has been awhile i've never change my picture. AGAIN, FAIL ATTEMPT.
Billy, Daniel, YuSzen, Arco Iris
LOL Daniel, dont get me wrong, i wasn't squatting down! LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL.
the night was not too bad, quite fun! LOL. and we even bump into few Dato' that night
they are SOOO FUN!
they are at the age of 60++ yet they are stil enjoying the musics and atmosphere and dancing all. so funny!
they even open up bottles and treat us, as our table is just next to them! lol

but still... sorry to say Maison,
this will be the First and Last time for me. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment