NuffNang

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mist Night

time to update

went mist last friday, which is the 19th of Nov.
wasn't a good night, so freaking pack, and not really in the good mood.

but still, nice bumping into my so called primary 6 "First Love", Adrian Kok. LOL.
Adrian and Me. isn't he cute? LOL. we were so innocent and naive when we got together.
the only thing we did is hold hands only. and after.... not even a month we broke up. LOL.
so cuteeeee.e... those days. LOL. and guess what, he is the one that ditch me off! SOB! hahahahaha.. so happy and glad we still keep in touch after so many years.

and also not to forget my baby Peixuan that just came back from Sydney.
my only Party partner. LOL. my other babies dont give a damn about me. LOL. sob sob sob.

yooo.. check it out. people in the house.. PUT YOUR HANDS UP. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment