NuffNang

Friday, June 25, 2010

Stress with AssignmentSSSSSS


i'm currently in my Year2, m taking business course, majoring in Marketing.

i'm so stress up with my Assignments and Homework. it's hell lot until my mum can hardly recognize me. ommmmg.. first week of semester, total 6 modules's of assignment is given to us! and all the due-date is so close...

besides assignment, all modules has DAILY homework for us. and it's not just simple homework, we have to do slides, have to present it, do research, and reference for it. what the hell... it's just a homework, why my lecturer keep demanding so many things from us?
aiks... this year is no longer easy like how Foundation and Year1 used to be.
i'm so stress up with my studies, and yet, i'm SO lazy to do my work. i'm so not motivated!
24 hour is seriously not enough for me.
i need to go to school, by the time i reach home is about 6. dinner? 1 hour. gym? 2 hours. spend time with my babies??? (my dogs and cats) half and hour, walk them??? another half an hour. my online boutique??? another half an hour. how much time left for me? I DONT NEED TO SLEEP AH? i'm made my flesh man! i'm not robot la helloo~~~~

aiks.... i really have to put in more effort on my studies. i dont want to disappoint my parents!
and this is my second year. gotta really work hard for it. as my 2nd year results contributing 30% to my final year.
wish me luck people! i can do it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

here is a motivation for u! how about if u get ur degree with A+,u get known & a damn rich guy will propose u & give u ferrari 458 italy for ur present?! Don't say u don't like that cuz i even like smone propose me with that present hahahaha ... HYPNOTISM >>> motivate motivate ;)

Post a Comment