NuffNang

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Carol 21st Birthday

Happy 21st Birthday to Carol~
yea.. she is officially 21 this year! haha... ommmg.. next year will be me! =(
no longer teenage.

anyway, Carol is my primary school friend. =) i'm so happy to see some of them on that night! it has really been awhile, since i graduate from SJK(C) Han Ming. some of them changed alot! but for my case, i have obviously put on weight! hahaha.. look at them! they are so slim and petite. whereas ME????? i look really BIIIIG! like GIANT! hhahaha..
Mandy Ng, Carol Choo, Me, Sai Chow
see this. i need to hide behind Carol, to make myself look TINY. HAHAHA.. luckily SaiChow is standing beside me... so that i wont look that obviously BIG! hahaha...
Mandy, she is a closest friend of mine during primary school. but after graduate, we are separated. cause we are studying different school. but there is still a bond between us, still can crap like how we used to! hahaha!
me, Carol and SaiChow
thanks SaiChow for accompanying me that night. =)
Carol, the hot baby and the fat baby ME!HAHAHAHAHA
Carol's gang...
yea.. on that day itself, get to know some of her friends...
haha.. look at the birthday girl's expression!!!
the Lovely Couple, Alex and Carol
Happy Birthday once again~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment