NuffNang

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Penang Trip

an old post 22 and 23 May 2010
went Penang with my cousin, Barbara and Victor and also Mellissa (barbara's friend).
we are suppose to leave KL at 5.30am Saturday morning, and come back on Sunday night. unfortunately, on Friday that night, i had a VERY SUPER DUPER GEKKKK bad diarrhea.


i suspect is because of the hula hoop that i played in the afternoon. the hula hoop is soooo freaking heavy, and i play that continuously 15minute. but my grandma say it's because of FOOD POISONING.
at first, my grandma keep on telling me to stay back at home, dont go Penang since i'm not feeling well. but i insisted! and i tell myself that i will recoved before 5.30am. just let it out now! as i have few more hours to go.
but i really cant bear the pain anymore! so i called them to tell them that i'm not joining. suddenly, i got a message from my cousin brother, Victor, saying that HE INSISTED ME TO GO! sooooo, i faster pack my things and get ready! because at that moment, i'm feeling abit better.
my beloved grandmother wake up together with me, and wait for my cousins to pick me up. she pass me so many medicine, just incase the pain come back again!
we have so much fun through out the trip!!! BUTTTTT!!! none of us actually brought a camera! Barbara did bring her camera, but it's out of battery. WHAT A WASTE. we didn't capture any picture for remembrance, but at least, i got one picture for myself.
the picture of the TRIP! hahaha...

Lebuh Kimberley!

My STREET! hahaha.. proud to be! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment