NuffNang

Friday, May 14, 2010

Boring and Lifeless Me




BORING~~~~ lying on my bed doing nothing. (cause today is my off day! =P)
i have been doing nothing for the past two months. my mind has totally shut down.
no income, but expenses INCREASED like NO BODY'S BUSINESS

LUCKILY.... i got a part time job. work as Promoter, with Maxis.

hmmmph... the first thing come into my mind is about the pay. well, it's very LOW! seriously... it's only rm100 perday. i still hesitating whether should i work or not, cause the working hours is kinda long. it's from 11am-9pm and it's from 30th April-16th May
in the end, i also choose to work. because Maygin, one of my friend is working... at least i have someone to work with me. haha.. instead of doing nothing at home, it's better to work! hehe... to have some extra pocket money for shopping! =D
Gin and I
during these days, i have meet all kinds of people, and of course customer. and manage to make new friends! and the funniest thing is... i MEET MY COUSIN!! haha...
i approach them, and at first they dont even want to talk to me, untill i ask a 5 MINUTES TIME FROM THEM! so chammm.... need to beg
and during the conversation, (at first i'm promoting, but end up we are chatting!) we talk alot! boyfriends, girlfriends, studies, place we hang out... UNTILL THEY ASK MY NAME! then i say i'm KIMBERLY. because there are too many coincidents and similarity between us, WE END UP ONLY REALISE THAT..... we are cousins... HAHAHAH! and we do meet before during my brother's wedding, which is 2 years ago, in Holiday Villa.
hmmmmph...
i guess all these is call DESTINY! hahaha.. anyway, i'm happy to meet them, cause we are actually a far related relataives, and i'm also glad that they are such a fun and nice going cousins!
i dont really treat them as my cousin, i treat them more like my friends, cause they are just to fun to talk to and play with! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment