NuffNang

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

outing with my buddies with my perfect nice hair! =D

i got my new haircut and i'm loving it so much!
never wanted to cut it short cause my hairstylist told me that i look better with long hair.
but then... out of no where, i suddenly have the urge of cutting my hair short.
i couldn't stand my hair being that long and messy cause it's really very troublesome.
without taking another second to think about it, i straight drove out from my house, and go to my regular salon, Bianco.

i was really heartache when Ivy, the hairstylist took my hair and give a BIG CUT on it...
but the results delighted me and i'm really satisfied with this haircut! <3<3<3 hahaha ="P)



i woke up 6am this morning just to dress up better on myself and putting on some makeups cause this afternoon m going out with my buddies Peixuan and Joyce... haha...

this is how i look like after putting on makeups, this picture is taken under the dim light!



this picture is taken after my class dismiss. i was inside my hair for awhile, cause i know the girls will definitely be late. this is their culture. camwhore inside the car. =P now u can see my makeup slightly obvious...




after wondering for so long, finally we settle down at Kenny Roger. was really starving. i skip my lunch in coll just to keep my stomach for this lunch.



this is peixuan. haha.. look kinda blur cause she was not prepared for this picture

Joyce.... she look better in reality with her charming smile! =D


the lovely couple, joyce and charlies....
what a long relationship, since form4



yea... my buddies... =D

time to leave. just to avoid the jam
one last pic. SMILE


while driving... haha...

pei xuan start camwhore. using my New Blackberry.
when i check my picture folder. IS LOADED WITH HER PHOTOS....

this is nice... =D
gotta take alittle outdoor pic. at my father's garden
i pose like a wood. hahaha...




it's spontaneous.... haha... i didn't mean to act like that.
you know... before u take a picture u need to warm up yourself. loosen up your muscle. and that's what i always did before taking pics. hahaha...

i like this the most...

tthis is my little Mimi... my precious baby will always come to me when he sees me... i love him!
and this is the way i sit at home. i know it's rude. but i just feel comfortable with it. who care~~~
ya.. he's escaping. hahaha
the picture of the day.. Charlies and his twins brother....

anyway... it's a nice outing! cheers~

0 comments:

Post a Comment