NuffNang

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dinner at Pj Hilton


it has been quite sometime me and darling kenn didn't go for buffet d! i think the last time was at Shangrila? but that was 1 year ago, when darling kenn come back for his summer break (if not mistaken i think is summer break. haha)

well, at first i dont really know where is my darling kenn gonna bring me to, but then he gave me a hint. to a place that starts with PJ. and i immediately got it right! haha... i'm brilliant!

OH YEA... first pic of the day! =D


darling first dish. make me wanna drool.... HAHAHA... getting all the good foods
whereas mine... sad case. WHAT IS THIS? hahahaha.. i feel damn weird with what i took.
ya.. satay is always my favourite. but i dont have the appetite yet...
stupid face



no.2 dish of mine. still the same old typical malay style food. HAHA... the nun is really yucky. it's too hard.

darling's 2nd dish. nice food huh???

this is mine!! 3rd dish. wou.. i'm so fast to come with a desert. HAHA... i like the cheese cake. it's niceee... but the tiramisu one not my cup of tea. haha...
darling's 3rd dish
my 4th desert. ICE CREAM.. niceee


darling's desert. looks sooo... yuck
HAHAHA


was so concentrate eating his food
my last dish.. satay again. REALLY NICEEE.. I LOVE IT!

the very last one... FRUITS. fair enough okay?



okay... my dear piss me off. he took it. not me camwhore ah!




leavinggg

more to update. goodnite

0 comments:

Post a Comment