NuffNang

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A New Beginning

i have come to this stage, that i have to give up everything and start all over again.

first of all, i find that all the blogs that i posted up previously is so childish and make no sense. it's wasting time and effort of all those rubbish.

and all the time that i have wasted on the past, i'm going to gain it back by fully utilizing my precious time.

i had a good job now, and i want to do the very best of it!

i have good friends all around me, i'm very grateful and thankful to have them, to cheer me up and advice me during the hardest time and moment, especially Joyce, a best friend of mine, who is one year younger than me but full of wisdom and inspiration. i cherish her and value her advice!

everything has come to an end, and this is the time i have to get myself out of this mess and get a new life and go for a better direction.

i want to be successful in future, and i know i definitely could make it up to my dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment