NuffNang

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Visit to Switzerland

it was my first visit to Switzerland..
i have to skip 3 days class in order proceed my this trip! i was really excited (frankly speaking)
because i haven't been to that country.. and i was told that the place was really really awesome..!

but in order to go for this trip, i have to go through a very hassle way, just because that's the cheapest route after all.

i have to head down to London King Cross, and make a transit from Victoria Line to get to London Gatwick!
my flight is on Tuesday, 6.40am.. and i have to leave from my place on Monday 8pm, to head to the train station. as i have to be there 2 hours prior my flight.
and when i reach London Gatwick, it was only 12 smtg.....

my gosh.. u can't imagine how i been through this 6 hours of waiting! i was really exhausted! as i have class whole day on MOnday as well! until 6pm..

i broke the record of not sleeping for almost 36 hours... my eyes sore, and it looks really terrible!

but i able to reach Switzerland safe and sound! that's something good and i'm really proud of myself cause i'm going through all these by my self?

it my was my first time experience of traveling alone either... GOOD TRY!
i'm brave!

i was there fore 3 days.. it was a rush trip really.. i didn't get to enjoy much... and things there were really expensive!

well.. this is the first pic taken by me once touched down.
beautiful sky.. nice weather... good transport system...

lol.. i'm looking like a typical tourist.. chi-na-pet.
taking pictures with the scenery.. can u spot the mountain behind me?
it was covered by snow! it was awesome! i suppose it will look way much better during the winter!
as it is turning into Spring during my visit..

just by the transport itself, it cost approximately 250 Swiss Frank (equivalent to RM1000).
it was a 3 days pass.. but with that pass, i able to travel from Zurich to everywhere, anytime! within this 3 days.


therefore, i able to make a visit to Luzern, Zurich as well as Basel!

on the first day, i was in Zurich the whole day! i'm really tired... supposingly.. planned to visit Interlarken.. but it was almost 2-3 hours journey from Zurich.. so forget about it!
i'm too tired to travel!


Zurich, City..
Chi-na-pet pose. #nopose

candid shot? LOL! i look like an idiot!

very nice building... place.. air.... river....
i'm quite in love with this place.. really... its really peaceful...
i couldn't find any excuse for not loving it.. but just one thing.. the weather..
it's way too cold over there!

time flies... it's late evening already.. and yeah.. gonna start to look for food to fill up my damn big stomach!
been searching all around to get something nice.. and again.. was told that they are famous on their cheese fondue.. i heard of Chocolate Fondue, but not Cheese..
so i am going for it!!!

this was their so call TRADITIONAL Cheese Fondue.
and it contain WINE! alcohol.. seriously no joke. and i swear after eating half of it.. i got so warm and tipsy..
cause my alcohol tolerance level is very low!
can't take it anymore.. so i just wasted it off like that... its wasteful i know.. but i just cant take in no more..

finally... before heading back to the hotel, gotmyself a can of beer. HAHAHAHA!! i know it sounds weird.
one minute i say my alcohol tolerance level was low.. and now i'm holding one can of beer! hahaha!
reason is because i wanna try how their local beer taste like.
after few sip.. it goes to the drain!!!

my first day at Zurich, Switzerland

0 comments:

Post a Comment