NuffNang

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

went back to my hometown, as usual. it's a yearly MUST-GO, at Ipoh.
i'm going back alone with my parents this year, as my sister now studying abroad, bro and sis-in-law have to take care of baby niece, Mio. so i have to go back alone.

doesn't feel good of going back, AS USUAL, it's a very dead bored place. as i doesn't know anyone there, and there is an estrangement between me and my cousins. cause we just see each other once a year. hardly go back, and they hardly come to kl.

i Check-in with Foursquare wherever i go. and one of my friend, who's stays in Ipoh saw, and whatsapp-ed me, asking me out for a drink. and i was FREAKING HAPPY, as i finally got a friend stays in Ipoh, and manage to bring me out.

so on that night, which is CHOR YAT, i went out with Nikki, my ipoh friend, and also Michelle, who stays in Ipoh too. that currently works in Ipoh Hospital as a pharmacist

we went to Ipoh Garden East for drink. well... it was my first time being there, i dress up LIKE AS IF I'M GOING TO PASAR MALAM!!!! cause Nikki at first say, just going YAM CHA, so i dress up myself with YAM-CHA-DRESSCODE (tshirt and shorts and slipper). IN THE END, we went for a drink, at BALI, which is a drinking area.. I WEAR TILL SO PARIAAAAAAAAAH. NO MAKE UP AT ALL. i feel like dying that time, cause it's seriously DAMN SIAH SUI!!!

nothing lor... through out the wholenight people looking at me as if i'm from some kampung people or some sort of alien.
well, in KL, we dont dress up like that when we DRINK, so, it's their problem of OVER-DRESSING THEMSELVE. nothing to do with me. i'm with the right dress code. (comforting myself. LOLOL.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment