NuffNang

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday to WyGene

Happy 21st birthday Wy-gene.

we had a BBQ party at Joyce's house.
the party was CONSIDER NOT TOO BAD! cause i enjoy the FOOD ESPECIALLY!
lol. and after the bbq section, we was playing mahjong through out the whole night.
(opps, no picture was taken on that night during the bbq section, cause my phone doesn't have flash. wanted to get a new phone so badly BB9780 or iPhone4, gotta give up of buying my Canon camera)

i think on that night itself, there is approximately 30 people in joyce's house. LOL. can u imagine that? lol.

luckily i brought my own set of mahjong, so that we can open up another table. LOL.
really enjoy playing mahjong. it's a good pass-time-game.
before we start bbq, Joyce-ma insist to take picture with us. SO CUTEEE!
she is just like my own grandmother =)

Joyce got Wygene an x-Box.
yerhhhhhhh.. i also want!!! such a fun and nice game. lol.
omgosh. i have so many things in my mind that i want to buy!!!

i. x-box (nice o play but i know it's just a temp desire, once i got it, i believe it will be just displaying, and to-let-it-grow-dust)
ii. wanted to change to bb9780, cause of the camera flash that i have been wanting so badly
iii. iPhone4 (but i know i shouldn't get it cause my sister was thinking of changing to iPhone5, and pass me her iPhone4. LOL. but it's gonna be a long way to go)
iv. wanna get myself a LV and Longchamp (but it's not worth it to buy in Malaysia, if buy it in UK , i gotta wait for my sister to come back, which gonna takes me another 1 more year)
thanks to JOSEPH TAN JIN JING, lure me with her Burberry and Longchamp last night!!!!!


yeah.. i have so many things in my mind that i want to buy, but what's restrain me for doing so?
chick-ching
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
i wish i can strike lottery or jackpot!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah. i gotta work hard on earning more more more more more money.
gotta START my HARDCORE-DIET-PLAN (but i always fail, cause i couldn't resist the temptation) but i gotta STAY STRONG or else i will have no more jobs. and CNY is just round the corner!!!

from left: Peiye, Jo-ey, Joyce (owner of the house), me, Jennie

my Rebouncey Tan wasn't in the picture, or else this will be a perfect picture of the night! =)

groupie pic the CHS-ian

0 comments:

Post a Comment