NuffNang

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Heneiken Thirst Event

yeap, i'm working for this event!

i WASN'T SUPPOSE to work, as i have promised him to attend this event with him.

well, since everything has change, i decided to work and earn a little to pay my debt! (my brother is my loan shark)

Picture 1 with make-up
Picture 2 with Makeup

i know the makeup is TERRIBLY HEAVY.
they have makeup artist to make up for us, because the theme of the event is "Futuristic"

do i look good with such heavy make up?

that's not all!!! OUR HAIR has to be "FUTURISTIC" as well..
see how i look like!
i look like an ALIEN! lol. but Stephanie Oon looks great here!
me and my new friend! =)

the event ends at 3am. but our working hour is until 1am only.
i'm so lucky that i'm placed on the Ticketing Counter, where there is Air-cond and Chairs provided for us
whereas the others has to walk and do servings. somemore with the HEELS! HAHAHAHA. LUCKY ME!

my friend came and pick me up when i reach damansara, the office.
he say i look like a clown! LOL. keep on laughing at me.

i reach home around 4 something, cause we went to makan! LOL.
1 maggie curry, and 1 roti tissue.

SATISFIED yet GUILTY


0 comments:

Post a Comment